You are looking for the perfect start into work life or want to advance in your career? Here are appropriate vacancies and the possibility to apply directly at JAKO. Join our team!
JOBS AT JAKO
An apprenticeship or dual curriculum at JAKO provides the best basis for your career. At JAKO you benefit form intensive support and many exciting projects. Choose your future path from one of the seven different training opportunities or study programs.
Information for applicationAre you interested in a job, an apprenticeship or a study program? Here you can find all the information about JAKO as an employer. Furthermore, a FAQ will answer all your questions about the application process.
YOUR BENEFITS AT JAKO
Infrastructure & work
- The JAKO Teamcenter, opened in 2016, offers you a modern working environment.
- Flexible working time models made it possible to reconcile work and family life.
- JAKO finances a grant for occupational retirement provision.
- In the employee area you can expect trust working hours.
- All full-time employees receive 30 days of vacation per year.
- For certain familial events, special leave is also available.
- Our individual training program makes an optimal start to your professional life possible.
- 99% of our trainees and students will be taken on completion of the training.
- We offer internal and optional external training.
- Regular feedback and annual interviews enable a steady exchange and discussion of your concerns.
- We operate sustainably, you expect a secure job.
- Joint activities play a major role. We regularly take part in runs and soccer ball competitions, or we go on a trip with the whole college.
- In our staff restaurant "Club 89" cooks our kitchen daily fresh and serves a daily changing salad buffet.
- We maintain flat hierarchies in a family atmosphere. Our boss is with each employee by "you".
- The lounge area offers free coffee, tea and water. Many colleagues here also serve small specialties for the whole team on special occasions such as birthdays.